Luxurious surroundings with easy ski access are just some of the many things that make Chalet Altair so wonderful. It is located in the stunning Mer de Glace development which is situated in the heart of Nendaz with access to Switzerlands largest ski region, the Four Valleys.
You can access the slopes easily in the morning as the main ski lift is just 150m away from the chalet, which gives you direct access to the ski area including Verbier. The historic centre of Nendaz is also within walking distance, where you can find a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
The chalet itself is warm and welcoming and combines traditional Swiss features with all the modern amenities you need, making it beautiful and functional, providing everything you need in exquisite surroundings. The chalet boasts two living areas with fire places and a snug where you can curl up and watch a film on the flat screen TV. From the large picture windows in the living areas you can enjoy panoramic views of the Rhone Valley and the Haute d’Cry mountain range. As the sun sets you can relax in the outdoor hot tub on the terrace, to relax your tired muscles after a day exploring the slopes.
As a luxury + catered chalet you will enjoy the following:
- Champagne reception and canapes on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Tea/coffee bought to your door
- L'Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- Towel change mid-week
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- TV with satellite channels and DVD player
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Cooked (6 mornings) and continental breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea including a freshly baked cake (7 afternoons)
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes (5 nights) followed by a 4-course meal including a cheeseboard with board (6 nights) and superior wine. Coffee and after-dinner chocolates.
Chalet staff have one day off during the week
All rooms can be made up as twins or doubles (but will be made up as twins unless advised otherwise)
Open plan living/dining area with fireplace
Private terrace with outdoor hot tub
Rooms 1,2 & 3: Twin or king-sized double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
Room 4: Twin or king-sized double bedroom with en-suite bath and shower room
Room 5: Master bedroom (twin or king-sized double) with dressing room, en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath and walk in shower
Room 6: Twin or king-sized double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Living area with fireplace
Snug with flat screen TV and DVD player
Heated ski and boot room
Covered parking for 2 cars
Chalet staff live out